Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Our first post from Italy! Hurray!!! :)


Please meet Camilla! :) 



Hi, i'm Camilla, i'm 14 years old. I'm from Piacenza in Italy. I'm tall and slim, i've got brown hair and brown eyes. I've got a mother, she's Daniela, a father, Giuseppe, and a sister called Giulia. I've got a horse too! His name's Barbaforte. I won a lot of competitions with him like Italian Championship, and this years maybe i will go to European Championship! He's a very good horse and I love him. I practice endurance, it's a sport with horses in a race that change the distance from 10 km to 160 km. :)

1 comment:

  1. Hi Camille. My name is Marina, I am 16 years old. I'm learning to play the guitar. I want to ask you :"How long do you do horseback riding? In which form are you? What kind of music do you prefer?" I wait your answers:)

    ReplyDelete